Photography by Ben Dearnle
- Sunflower oil, to shallow-fry
- 200g cooked thin egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 400g cooked turkey meat, skin discarded, shredded
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1 small bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
Step 1 Heat 2cm sunflower oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the noodles, in 2 batches, for 1-2 minutes until crisp, then drain on paper towel and set aside to cool.
Step 2 To make the dressing, place the chilli, sesame oil, vinegar, honey and peanut oil in a bowl and whisk to combine. Season.
Step 3 Combine turkey, avocado, coriander, cabbage and tomatoes in a bowl. Break up noodles into clusters and add to the salad. Drizzle over dressing and serve immediately.
Source: Delicious. – 01 December 2014 , Page 142 – Recipe by Warren Mendes,